24 HOUR HOTLINE
THERE´S NO EXCUSE FOR
Signs of a battered woman
- You are feeling frightened by your partner's temper.
- You feel intimidated by your partner.
- You often give in because you are afraid of your partner's reaction.
- You apologize to yourself or others for his bad behavior when you are treated badly.
- You find yourself being criticized for daily things, such as your cooking, clothes, appearance.
- Your partner makes frequent threats to withhold money, resources, take away the children or have an affair.
- You have been forced or pressured into having sex
- You have been kicked, hit, shoved, restrained or had things thrown at you by your partner.
- You have been stopped from seeing family or friends.
- You feel alone and isolated.
- You experience a pattern of violence in your relationship.
Donate to Women's Aid in Crisis today
Note: Due to ineligibility or funding issues, not all services are available in every case
ALL SERVICES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE